Aptar Italia, leader nei sistemi di erogazione globale, è alla ricerca di un “Purchasing Assistant”
Purchasing Assistant supporting the purchasing Manager
The trainee will deal with:
- Price monitoring: focusing on prices of raw material trends, trade agreements, production performance parameters. He will draw up the purchase report with spending supplier analysis, category, plant, material, etc.
- He will request purchase requisition e purchase orders from suppliers (RFQ) analyzing, with a summary, the replies received. He will ask suppliers for information (RFI).
- The trainee will work with some SAP modules: workflow release, inforecords integration (more rare) and orders release. In addition he will have to take care of inconsistency or discrepancy mentioned in the invoices on B+H plant in Europe.
- While in constant contact with suppliers supporting the quality, the procurement, the administration and the technical office, he will be the customer service’s and procurement’s primary partner for the component’s price reporting.
- He is going to be handling the market analysis and the new suppliers scouting.
- degree in Business Administration (Economics), preferably with strong skills in cost analysis
- good knowledge of English language (able to write, to speak and to understand English). B2-C1
- excellent use of Excel (pivot tables and main excel functions, able to conduct analysis with large databases)
- good use of PowerPoint and word
- previous experience in multinational environments in the Purchasing/Supply Chain function
- previous experience in injection molding companies (plastics)
- knowledge of the use of SAP
- able to work under pressure
Per presentare la propria candidatura si prega di inviare il CV a email@example.com